Project Name: Wasaga Beach OPP Detachment Painting
Project Location: Wasaga Beach, ON
Closing Date: November 14, 2017, Tuesday, @ 2:00 PM
Last Day For Questions:
Make necessary drywall repairs, prepare surfaces, prime (where necessary) & paint all noted doors, cell doors, frames, walls and bulkheads as specified. All work must be completed during evening/nights. Coordination with site will be required. Any/all persons attending site and/or working on this project on behalf of the vendor must have OPP and OPS security clearances prior to commencement of work.
1. Subcontractors must comply with Bradanick Construction Services Inc. Health & Safety protocols.
2. Subcontractors must obtain our Approval to Mobilize letter if they're the successful bidder.
3. Subcontractors are responsible to ascertain that they have read all documentation & included for all addenda in their tender.
4. Subcontractors to review all Tender Forms and include all separate, alternate, itemized and unit pricing required at the time of closing.
5. Security Clearances as required in Specification.
If you are interested in submitting a quote or would like access to the tender documents please contact us at 705-238-5080, Ext. 224 or via e-mail at